Saturday, May 23, 2009

Questions and Answers & Expert Interviews starting June.

A reader offered several ideas that I thought were of great value, and I have decided to incorporate these ideas into several articles over the next months starting in June.

The first article in the series will answer these two questions:

"I want to start living a sustainable lifestyle for my family but only have $500.00 in budget to spare. What is the best way I can invest this money in sustainable living"?

"I am not mechanical in nature or a handyman around the house. The thought of home projects scares me. How do I find a professional in my area that knows about passive solar, water harvesting, and other things you write about"?

I also will be conducting interviews with individuals that are using, designing, and/or manufacturing specific products that support sustainable and healthy living for family and home.

By hosting Expert Interviews, products and applications will be offered in an easy-to-read format, providing a clear insight of use, installation, and experience from those "in the know".

Finally, I want to thank the reader for the suggestion of articles and wish to invite all readers to submit their own ideas of interest.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment