Monday, September 28, 2009

Recent Comments - Food For Thought And Debate

Recent comments from "Rwordplay" are thought provoking, insightful, and offer opportunities for debate and discussion.

I am asking all readers that visit Brett Talks Tech to read them.

Also, take a look at the Member Profiles for his bio and more information about "Rwordplay", other sites that he may follow, you may find common interests.

I must admit, I am finding that my posts are becoming more commentary then technical lately.

Originally, I had hoped that this blog would be an interaction of discussion on sustainable living practices, self-reliance and alternative energy technologies.

Although willing to discuss and offer any information that someone may ask on a particular technology, I have found myself leaning on the concept of the non-technologies of sustainability, such as, home gardens, canning and preserving, water conservation, recovery, storage, etc.

Warning about the infrastructure of our nation, and how that can (and probably will) effort each of us on a personal level in coming years is not a bad thing. From bridges to roads, dams, levees , waste water treatment to clean water, American infrastructure is one grade above "F" for failure.

Thank you to all that continue to read Brett Talks Tech, and please offer any comment or insight that you may want.

I want to again thank the Brett Talks Tech member "Rwordplay" for offering his comments for all of us to contemplate.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment