Sunday, June 7, 2009

June is here and I am posting my first post of the month. I spent the last week researching companies and products that I will be featuring in upcoming articles.

Tomorrow starts our series on questions and answers to sustainable lifestyle products and living. I am planning these articles to be of value to any individual, couple, or family situation. You will find that no matter who you are, what you do, rich or poor, establishing a sustainable lifestyle will be a benefit to body, mind, and spirit.

Our first series of articles answers such questions as:

1. How much or how little money does it take to begin living sustainably, for example, can I start with just $500.00 in budget?

2. How sustainable can I be if I live in an apartment?

3. Is this just a crazy fad, or is it really life changing?

Enjoy these articles, comment on ideas, and share your own experiences and learning lessons.

Brett




No comments:

Post a Comment