Wednesday, August 5, 2009

White House Visits, Reads Brett Talks Tech!

When I started my blog Brett Talks Tech I had hoped to enter into discussion with other people interested in sustainable living practices and alternative energy technologies.

It has been my intention from the very first post, to offer a practical discussion on the merits of sustainable living and alternative, renewable energy, and offering, in simple, layman's terms, an unbiaed, informative format, that welcomes all interested readers to participate and contribute.

The importance of these subjects should transcend our nation's political divide. These are not a politically left or right issues, nor opinions on global warming, or climate change, two current issues that tend to divide American public opinion.

Instead, I contend that sustainability and renewable, alternative energy is a benefit for the long term (economic) security of the individual, family, community, state, and the nation as a whole.

And so I have been, and continue to be, excited, and enthused by, and grateful for the growth of readers to Brett Talks Tech, and I have acknowledged and thanked new readers in my earlier posts, as Brett Talks Tech has attracted readers from across (almost) every US state, and on every continent (except Antarctica).

Imagine my surprise when I opened my site monitor and found that I had a visit from the White House!

Well, I am going to be more specific, the site registered a visit from the Executive Office in the White House of The President of the United States.

I want to express my gratitude to our White House visitor, and I thank you sincerely for reading my articles and posts. I am honored beyond words for this most simple gift of your time.

To all of my readers, I thank you for continuing to visit and read Brett Talks Tech. I value and welcome all your inputs, opinions, comments, and your own practical experience.


Brett

1 comment:

  1. Brett,
    I thought you'd find this interesting from today's FORBES.COM DAILY NEWSLETTER AUGUST 06, 2009

    http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2009/0824/outfront-tax-credit-energy-star-window-pain.html?partner=daily_newsletter

    Also, I think the role you've chosen to be both an educator and an advocate is not only natural but valuable to your readers.

    Keep up the good work.

    RWordply

    ReplyDelete