Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wind Power Energy - Connecticut Style

I have been told about a company here in Connecticut that recently received necessary permits to install a 200' Wind Turbine on land owned by a local farmer.

The power generated by the Turbine will be used to supply power to the farm house and out-buildings and the extra power generated will be sold to the local power company.

I am trying to reach the company that will do the installation to see if they would be willing to sit down with me for an interview.

I feel that any information concerning permit requirements, problems realized and solved, the actual installation process and how much additional power will be generated will be important information for all interested in this technology.

I also hope to interview the individual landowner that will have this installation. I am curious about why he chose this technology, what research he conducted, how he made his final decision, neighbor objection, and community interest.

I will post any information or pictures that I have permission to do so.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment